Vendor Applications for Ice & Fire Con 2017 are now CLOSED.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
– Booth rental is $100 and includes one (1) ticket. You may purchase an additional vendor ticket for a $50 fee. Any tickets above the first two will be $60 each.
– Each 6′ table will come with 2 chairs. You can also request a cover and skirt if you will not be providing your own.
– Vendor room hours are from 10 AM until 8 PM on Friday April 28th and Saturday April 29th, 2017.
– Your accommodations are entirely separate and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are accepted as a vendor, we will send you the booking information as soon as you have paid your vendor fee. We highly suggest staying on Mountain Lake’s property as the closest hotel is at least a 20 minute drive from our location.
– Once you have paid your vendor fee, the convention will add you to the vendor page that we will be creating on our website, as well as to our sponsor page if you choose to donate an item for us to use as a prize. We will also announce your attendance as an artist/vendor on our social media accounts (i.e. Facebook & Twitter).
– Ice & Fire Con is an 18+ event. At no point will anyone under the age of 18 be allowed in the convention spaces or at the convention events.
It is important to note that Ice & Fire Con is a small, fan-run convention. Our max full weekend attendance will be no more than 260 people. We have discussed selling single-day tickets but this is not something we usually do and it will be some months before we make a decision on that. If we were to sell single-day tickets, there would be a max of 40 available per day. And of course we cannot guarantee that we will sell out, although our ticket sales are doing very well. That said, because of our small size and the fact that we are limiting our vendor/artist tables to no more than 10, our vetting process will be very thorough.