(Feel free to email us with any questions)
– Single booth rental is $225 and includes two (2) tickets. Double booth rental is $450 and includes four (4) tickets. There are no discounts for not utilizing all included tickets. You may purchase up to two (2) additional vendor tickets for $75.
– Each 6′ table will come with 2 chairs. You can also request a cover and skirt if you will not be providing your own. While there are no charges for hooking up power or utilizing the internet, we highly suggest bringing your own extension cords and power strips. Additionally, internet access and cell phone service can be spotty at times, so if you have a jetpack, we do suggest bringing that as well.
– Vendor room hours are from 10 AM until 6 PM on Friday April 23rd and Saturday April 24th, 2020. Sunday hours for April 27th are TBD but at the minimum the vendor room will be open from 10 AM to 3 PM.
– Your accommodations are entirely separate and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are accepted as a vendor, we will send you the booking information as soon as you have paid your vendor fee. We highly suggest staying on Deer Creek’s property as the closest hotel is at least a 20 minute drive from our location.
– Once you have paid your vendor fee, the convention will add you to the vendor page that we will be creating on our website, as well as to our sponsor page if you choose to donate an item for us to use as a prize. We will also announce your attendance as an artist/vendor on our social media accounts (i.e. Facebook & Twitter).
– Ice & Fire Con is an 18+ event. At no point will anyone under the age of 18 be allowed in the convention spaces or at the convention events.
It is important to note that Ice & Fire Con is a small, fan-run convention. Our maximum full weekend attendance will be no more than 700 people, though we cannot guarantee that we will sell out. That said, because of our small size and the fact that we are limiting our vendor/artist tables to no more than 10, our vetting process will be very thorough.