PLEASE NOTE: There is very little onsite lodging left. None of it is listed publicly on Mountain Lake’s website, as they are reserving the remaining cabins for us.
Due to a cancellation, we have a special package which includes two full weekend passes and accommodations in a Southside Guest Room on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. You can purchase the Stone Lodge Package on our store page for $450 (all taxes and fees included).
The following rates do not include tax. Please note that in order to receive these special rates, you must purchase a ticket to Ice & Fire Con and receive a booking code.
Main Stone Lodge – This is where most of the Ice & Fire Con programming takes place, as well as the location of the restaurant and bar. If you want to minimize your walking throughout the convention weekend, this is the place to stay. The Stone Lodge is also the most traditionally hotel-like of all of Mountain Lake’s accommodations. Please note the North- and Southside guest rooms do NOT include minifridges.
- Southside Guest Room (see above): 1 queen bed – Weekday: $71.10 / Weekend: $89.10
- Northside Guest Room (unavailable): 2 queen beds – Weekday: $98.10 / Weekend: $116.10
- Junior Suite (unavailable): 1 king bed & sofa bed – Weekday: $116.10 / Weekend: $134.10
- Family Suite (unavailable): 2 queen bed & 2 twins separated by shared bathroom – Weekday: $107.10 / Weekend: $143.10
- Parlor Suite (unavailable): 2 room suite, king bed & sofa bed – Weekday: $143.10 / Weekend: $152.10
Chestnut Lodge – Similar to the Stone Lodge, except all rooms come with a minifridge. Please note the map above is not to scale.
- 1 king bed & sofa bed (unavailable)– Weekday: $134.10 / Weekend: $152.10
- 2 queen beds & sofa bed (unavailable)– Weekday: $134.10 / Weekend: $152.10
Norfolk/Dorlands (unavailable) – These cabins are down the stairs from the Stone Lodge and include beautiful porch views of the Mountain Lake grounds.
- 1 king bed & sofa bed or 2 queens & sofa bed (up to 4-6) – Weekday: $143.10 / Weekend: $161.10
Richmond/Thompsons (1 remaining) – These cabins can be combined into suites. They are the most recently renovated accommodations on property, with new floors, fixtures, and bedding.
- Richmond Thompson Cabin: 1 king bed or 1 queen & a twin – Weekday: $161.10 / Weekend: $161.10
- Richmond Thompson Family Suite: Weekday: $251.10 / Weekend: $251.10
Main Lawn Cottages (unavailable) – These cabins are larger, further, and more isolated than the other cabin/cottage options above. If you want to recreate your favorite “Dirty Dancing” scenes, go for the Virginia Cottage!
- Lake Cottage: 1 king bed & sofa bed – Weekday: $170.10 / Weekend: $188.10
- Florida Cottage: 2 queen beds with private bathrooms & sofa bed (up to 6) – Weekday: $224.10 / Weekend: $224.10
- Virginia Cottage: 1 king bedroom & 1 queen bedroom & 1 bedroom w 2 queens & 3 bathrooms. “Baby’s Cabin” (up to 10) – Weekday: $296.10 / Weekend: $296.10
The Historic Rustic Cabins have already been booked or are closed for 2017.
Blueberry Ridge Cabins – Designed to feel like a serene mountain village, these nine homes are nestled in the forest away from the core of the Main Lodge. They are about a half-mile drive from the main Ice & Fire Con festivities, or a short walk via golf cart path.
- One Bedroom Cabin (
New Castle): 1 king bed & sofa bed, jacuzzi in bathroom (up to 4) – Weekday: $179.10 / Weekend: $197.10
- Two Bedroom Cabin (
Narrows, Radford, Ripplemead): 1 king bedroom & 1 bedroom w 2 queens & sofa bed (up to 8) – Weekday: $233.10 / Weekend: $269.10
- Three Bedroom Cabin (Bluefield, Eggleston, Fincastle): 1 king bedroom & 2 bedrooms w 2 queens each & sofa bed (up to 12) – Weekday: $260.10 / Weekend: $314.10
- Four Bedroom Cabin (
Spruce Run,Pearisburg): 2 king bedrooms & 2 bedrooms w 2 queens each & sofa bed (up to 14) – Weekday: $287.10 / Weekend: $359.10
If you require an ADA accessible room, please send us an email at your earliest convenience.
This list was updated 03/29/2017. Please note since then some of these accommodations might have been filled. We will update this list as often as Mountain Lake sends us information on our room blocks. Thank you for your patience. As always we can be reached at email@example.com