As we approach the end of 2017 (are you eying our website’s countdown to Ice & Fire Con 2018 like we are?), we have some reminders and announcements for our fans! Without further ado, here are the Ice & Fire Con December news updates…
- Don’t forget that tickets are $75 through the end of this year. On January 1, 2018, they go up to $90 each.
- Our programming application is now OPEN!
- This form is *only* an application to run or be on a panel/panels, activity/activities, and/or workshop/workshops at Ice & Fire Con 2018; please note that due to our intimate size we are not able to offer free or discounted tickets to panelists.
- Starting *today* and running through the end of the month (12/31/17), we’re offering a special holiday package for Ice & Fire Con 2018! For just $125 per person, those who purchase this package receive a weekend pass to the convention, and when you arrive at Ice & Fire Con 2018 you’ll receive some really awesome additional perks, including:
- One (1) photo op the Ironwood Wolves wolf ambassador at Ice & Fire Con 2018, to be scheduled by convention staff. Because the wolf will only be at the convention for a limited period of time – and will only be available for photos part of that time – purchasing one of our holiday packages is the best way to guarantee getting a photo with the wolf! (Picture will be taken with the attendee’s camera; there will be no photo printing available at the convention)
- One (1) Ice & Fire Con 2017 water bottle, to be picked up at Ice & Fire Con 2018
- One (1) Ice & Fire Con t-shirt, to be picked up at Ice & Fire Con 2018
- One (1) Ice & Fire Con keychain, to be picked up at Ice & Fire Con 2018
We at Ice & Fire Con hope that you have a great end to your year…meanwhile, we’re already counting down to April 2018 and what is sure to be an awesome sixth annual convention.